Health and Safety
Our goal is to ensure that every child in our care is in the safest environment possible. Upon entering our facilities there is a security system for guardians to gain access.
- Emergency contact forms are filled out by each family.
- Hand-washing is required upon entry into our facility and is practiced during diapering, bathroom, and meal routines.
- Children are taught to manage health practices independently.
- Professional janitorial services clean our facilities every evening.
- Staff are good role models for health practices.
- Care is always given to children’s appearances.
- First aid kits are accessible to teachers at all times.
- Families are responsible for bringing their children to the center in good health.
- Children who have been diagnosed with any illnesses are asked to notify the director immediately. We will then inform all of the families in our center so that they are made aware of any symptoms associated with that particular illness.
- Non-toxic play materials are provided.
- Staff take action to prevent safety problems and children are explained the reason for safety rules.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas are arranged to avoid safety problems.
FREE REGISTRATION at initial enrollment.
When submitting your completed enrollment packet to the center director, mention the code 'FREE REGISTRATION' and receive a one time credit for free registration. This offer is for new families only.
Note: Upon Availability.